Rurrenabaque – Kayak with hiking and climbing – Rurrenabaque
1. Rurrenabaque – Kayak with hiking and climbing
We’ll row approx. 1 hour to reach the camp (option to go by motorboat) on the island where we observe the ancient rock engravings. We row around the island and observe the water birds in the Lagunas or we continue by motorboat to the camp in the jungle. From here we climb the mountain “Suse” to the first view point (1 hour) or to the mountain top (2-3 hours), from where we can enjoy a great view of the jungle of the Madidi National Park.
2. Kayak with hiking and climbing - Rurrenabaque
We walk through the jungle and we learn about the local flora and their uses as well as the fauna of the Amazon and we search for their traces. We enjoy a swim in the natural swimming pool and we walk to the “Cascada de la Bruja” (witches waterfall). We return to the main camp for lunch before heading back to Rurrenabaque. End of our services
Important: Itinerary can change as a result of weather conditions and some sights are not accessible at all times – Lipiko Tours cannot be held responsible for any changes in itinerary and sights not visited as a result.
Highlights: Rurrenabaque tour, Bolivian Amazon, Kayak
Support Team: Local bilingual Spanish/English speaking guide
Accommodation: 1 night camping (2 people per tent)
Attention: No possibility for private tent during this tour
Guaranteed departure: From 2 people
Group size: 2 to 6 people
Flights optional: Prices are only valid in certain economy class categories with the companies that serve Rurrenabaque. Therefore are the prices subject to changes depending on availability at the time of reservation.
Porterage: There is no porterage during this tour and you must carry your luggage yourself. Please limit your luggage as much as possible.
Included in the price:
- Transport and transfers as outlined in the program
- Private tour with local Spanish speaking guide or English speaking guide depending on chosen option
- Meals mentioned
Not included in the price:
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 40 Bs, (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) - this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal equipment
Expenses during the tour:
- Drinks, tips and all other personal expenses
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 0 boliviano per person – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned
- Accommodation not mentioned