Rurrenabaque – Kayak – Rurrenabaque
1. Rurrenabaque – Kayak
We leave Rurrenabaque around 15h00 and we row approx. 45 minutes to the island where we gather wood for our camp fire. We enjoy dinner under the stars and later we prepare our fishing rods and bait to go fishing.
2. Kayak - Rurrenabaque
In the morning we return to Rurrenabaque. End of our services.
Important: Itinerary can change as a result of weather conditions and some sights are not accessible at all times – Lipiko Tours cannot be held responsible for any changes in itinerary and sights not visited as a result.
- General Information:
Highlights: Rurrenabaque tour, Bolivian Amazon, Kayak
Support Team: Local bilingual Spanish/English speaking guide
Accommodation: 1 night camping (2 people per tent)
Attention: No possibility for private tent during this tour
Guaranteed departure: From 2 people
Group size: 2 to 6 people
Flights optional: Prices are only valid in certain economy class categories with the companies that serve Rurrenabaque. Therefore are the prices subject to changes depending on availability at the time of reservation.
Porterage: There is no porterage during this tour and you must carry your luggage yourself. Please limit your luggage as much as possible.
Included in the price:
- Transport and transfers as outlined in the program
- Private tour with local Spanish speaking guide or English speaking guide depending on chosen option
- Meals mentioned
Not included in the price:
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 40 Bs, (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) - this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal equipment
Expenses during the tour:
- Drinks, tips and all other personal expenses
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 0 boliviano per person – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned
- Accommodation not mentioned