Rurrenabaque – Kayak - Rurrenabaque
1. Rurrenabaque – Kayak - Rurrenabaque
We’ll row approx. 1 hour upriver to the "Serrania del Bala", the entrance to Madidi National Park. We visit the bat cave and an indigenous community where we can observe how the sugar cane is harvested and processed. We will learn how the locals make honey from sugar cane juice as well as “Chancaca” blocks and we’ll also learn about the local methods of cultivation and plantations which the Tacana use. We have time for a short hike and a swim in a natural pool before rowing back to Rurrenabaque. End of our services.
Important: Itinerary can change as a result of weather conditions and some sights are not accessible at all times – Lipiko Tours cannot be held responsible for any changes in itinerary and sights not visited as a result.
- General Information:
Highlights: Rurrenabaque tour, Bolivian Amazon, Kayak
Support Team: Local bilingual Spanish/English speaking guide
Guaranteed departure: From 2 people
Group size: 2 to 6 people
Flights optional: Prices are only valid in certain economy class categories with the companies that serve Rurrenabaque. Therefore are the prices subject to changes depending on availability at the time of reservation.
Included in the price:
- Transport and transfers as outlined in the program
- Private tour with local Spanish speaking guide or English speaking guide depending on chosen option
- Meals mentioned
Not included in the price:
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 40 Bs, (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) - this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal equipment
Expenses during the tour:
- Drinks, tips and all other personal expenses
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 0 boliviano per person – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned
- Accommodation not mentioned