Rurrenabaque – Kayak - Rurrenabaque
1. Rurrenabaque – Kayak - Rurrenabaque
We’ll row approx. 1 ½ hours to the "island" and we will see the ancient rock engravings. We enjoy the small rapids and waves while rowing to the island. We row around the island and observe the water birds in the Lagunas. We also go for a short visit inside the nature reserve where we can go for a swim in a natural pool with crystal clear water and dive to observe the fish before heading back to Rurrenabaque. End of our services.
Important: Itinerary can change as a result of weather conditions and some sights are not accessible at all times – Lipiko Tours cannot be held responsible for any changes in itinerary and sights not visited as a result.
This tour is only available during the dry season.
Highlights: Rurrenabaque tour, Bolivian Amazon, Kayak
Support Team: Local bilingual Spanish/English speaking guide
Guaranteed departure: From 2 people
Group size: 2 to 6 people
Flights optional: Prices are only valid in certain economy class categories with the companies that serve Rurrenabaque. Therefore are the prices subject to changes depending on availability at the time of reservation.
Included in the price:
- Transport and transfers as outlined in the program
- Private tour with local Spanish speaking guide or English speaking guide depending on chosen option
- Meals mentioned
Not included in the price:
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 40 Bs, (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) - this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal equipment
Expenses during the tour:
- Drinks, tips and all other personal expenses
- Entrance fees to parks, sites and museums (allow for approx. 0 boliviano per person – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
- Meals not mentioned
- Accommodation not mentioned