1 Day - Visit an Organic High Altitude Coffee Plantation
Learn about the aromatic and quality high altitude coffee from seed to cup by taking the guided tour around the facilities at an organic, high altitude coffee plantation in the lush tropics of Coroico.
- Important: Itinerary can change as a result of weather conditions and some sights are not accessible at all times – Boost Bolivia cannot be held responsible for any changes in itinerary and sights not visited as a result.
Day 1 - La Paz - Coroico - La Paz
Departure from La Paz in the morning, return to La Paz in the late afternoon
Half day tour around the coffee plantation
- General Information
Highlights: High Altitude Coffee Plantation
Support Team: Spanish/English speaking guides.
Guaranteed departure: from 2 people
Group size: 2 to 12 people
Porterage: You will have to carry the personal belongings (camera, water, etc.) which you need during the day.
Included in the price:
- Water and land transfers as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees to sites visited, national parks and museums as indicated in the program
- No accommodation in this program
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- The assistance of specialised local guides, their fees and expenses
- The assistance of our local teams; driver(s) and logistics department (24/7)
- Visits as outlined in the program
Not included in the price:
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips, individual equipment, everything not mentioned in “included in the price” and all personal expenses
- Individual obligatory personal travel insurance (this could be included with your credit card please check with your credit card provider)